Lot of 15 US Military Aircraft Instruments: VSI, Manifold, Oil, Fuel, BMEP, etc.
Here is a lot of 15 vintage US military aircraft instruments from WW2 to Vietnam-era aircraft:
- Fuel Flow, dual engine, Bendix Autosyn
- Cylinder Head Temp, dual engine, Edison
- DC Amps, dual, Weston
- Vertical Speed Indicator (Rate of Climb), United Instruments. Note: pointer is disconnected from its axis but could be reinstalled.
- Manifold Pressure, dual engine, US Gauge. Note that glass is missing.
- Flap Position Indicator, Bendix Magnesyn
- Brake Mean Effective Pressure (BMEP), Bendix Magnesyn
- Torque Pressure, Bendix
- Fuel Quantity, Honeywell
- Oil Pressure, Bendix
- Air Pressure, Electric Auto-Lite
- Fuel Qty, Liquidometer
- Cowl Position Indicator
- Landing Gear Position Indicator, Keystone Watch
- Pressure Indicator, Bendix, Marked US Navy
These instruments range from New Old Stock to clearly 'experienced' but are in reasonable shape for their ages. See photos, ask questions.