Fuel Quantity Indicator Kit, A-26, New Old Stock, WWII
This is an electrical Fuel Quantity Indicator as used in the WWII and Post-WWII-era Douglas A-26/B-26 Invader. The indicator, made by General Electric, Type DJ-20, Part number 8DJ20ADD, displayed the fuel quantity in the 3 auxiliary fuel tanks of the A-26: one 100 gallon tank each in the left and right wing, and one 125 gallon tank in the bomb bay. See photo of the instrument panel from the A-26 Erection and Maintenance Manual dated May 1945 showing the location of the indicator.
This indicator is New Old Stock, a kit in its original carton with an unopened envelope containing installation instructions and mounting screws.